September/October 2019 CL
- SKU: CL-MG-SO2019
• Mount Evans the highest paved road in North America climbs to a 14000-foot summit where expansive views a historical observatory and wildlife await. Part three of our three-part series on Colorado's highest-elevation roads. Story by Ian Neligh.
• Ride the rails on the Cumbres & Toltec Railroad the longest and loftiest narrow-gauge route remaining in the United States.Story and photographs by Dan Leeth.
• Victor a mining mecca west of Pikes Peak marks a 125-year history and looks forward to a golden future. Story by Sue McMillan. Photographs by Joshua Hardin.
• A photographic book captures the architecture nature and agriculture of Knapp Ranch beneath Eagle County peaks. Story by Tom Hess. Photographs by Todd Winslow Pierce.
• Tailgating recipes to get you ready for the big game by Angela and Chris Amundson.